SPERO EXCHANGE Delisting policy
1) In accordance with SPERO EXCHANGE Listing policy, SPERO EXCHANGE officials expect to be informed by developers of cryptocurrencies about any amendments such as updates, forks, changing of an explorer address, a.s.o., made and applied in their blockchain.
2) SPERO EXCHANGE weekly reviews all cryptocurrencies on the Exchange to ensure all of them are consistent with SPERO EXCHANGE listing policy.
3) SPERO EXCHANGE reserves the right to remove any cryptocurrency or market from its Exchange for any of the following reasons:
- Violation of the terms of SPERO EXCHANGE Listing Policy, including insufficient trading volume on the exchange;
- Blockchain becomes defective, resulting in not receiving funds withdrawn by users from SPERO EXCHANGE;
- Cryptocurrency is no longer supported by its developers;
- Developers are late or cease notifying about any amendments such as updates, forks, changing of the explorer address, etc, made and applied in their blockchain;
- Developers fail to provide links for updates before any of the amendments are applied;
- Poor implementation of a cryptocurrency blockchain software, resulting in failures to receive funds by users and consequently demands frequent updates (more than 2 during 30 days period);
- A cryptocurrency site, topics, and other cryptocurrency information resources do not provide the link to SPERO EXCHANGE.
4) Upon detecting one of the reasons for delisting a cryptocurrency, SPERO EXCHANGE shall notify all users via the notification system on the trade page and the market page.
5) If a cryptocurrency is marked for delisting, it will be delisted in 14 days. Under extraordinary circumstances SPERO EXCHANGE reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately delist a cryptocurrency.
6) After the notification, users, who own the named cryptocurrencies, ought to withdraw them before the posted withdrawal deadline.
6.1) Assets that are not withdrawn by the deadline established by SPERO EXCHANGE will be transferred to a secondary custody portfolio (cold wallet), with the immediate start of charging a custody fee equivalent to 25% per month (pro rata die) under the initial custody value, in addition to a withdrawal fee of R$100.00 per withdrawal requested.
DISCLAIMER: SPERO EXCHANGE is not liable to any users’ losses sustained in case of circumstances under which a user for any reason is late to withdraw the funds before the deadline or fails to withdraw the funds due to events outside of SPERO EXCHANGE’s control (such as broken blockchain, unavailable nodes, etc.).